August 21, 2012

Step 1: IMAGE - Part 8


Inspi-space-ion

To read the rest of the series: Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5, Part 6, Part 7


My room is my world - I sleep, create, and lounge in it. But it's more than just a space. It's my source of inspiration as well. Thus, I've chosen to surround myself with it:


Framed pictures on my desk, a photo by Juliette Gold

Audrey in watercolor, a photo by Juliette Gold

Chevron flags, a photo by Juliette Gold

The Holstee Manifesto, a photo by Juliette Gold

A drawing on my wall, a photo by Juliette Gold

Some good reads, a photo by Juliette Gold








How do you keep yourself inspired?

2 comments:

  1. So inspirational, I love it. Great post.

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! What inspirational pieces do you keep around yourself?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...